Leaders of Tomorrow "Class of 2008"



I was blessed enough to be chosen for a great honor! In 2008 I was picked as 1 out of only 50 chosen in Ameriplan® to attend Leaders of Tomorrow... Class of 2008! This is such an Amazing Opportunity to grow and literally have the red carpet put out for you! They treated us like royalty and we learned so much!


Every year Ameriplan® Corporate chooses a small amount of IBO's to attend Leaders of Tomorrow for that year. These are Individuals they see becoming NVP's and going very, very far with Ameriplan®. Almost every Success Story in Ameriplan® was someone who attended Leader's of Tomorrow! I am so Thankful for such a great company to be partenered with, people who truly care about your future and changing lives!


We were able to spend two days up close and personal with all the NVP's, DVP's and Corporate! We even had Bryan Dodge as a Guest Speaker! Who is a very well known Inspirational Speaker and Leader!


For those of you who are worried about facing your fears, stepping out of your comfort zone and doing something you never thought you would do... Well, that was me Exibit A! I was asked to speak in front of the entire Leader's of Tomorrow Class, DVP's, NVP's on Personal Growth and Development. I never in my life thought I would be able to speak in front of a crowd.. boy was I wrong! This company and team have taught me sooo much about taking risks, making a change and being willing to step out of your comfort zone to be successful! I actually did it (even though I was shaking in my pants) and I conquered one of my biggest fears of all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ameriplan Convention 2009

Ameriplan Convention 2009
Awards Night

FAHT Event 2008

FAHT Event 2008
Myself and FAHT Founders!

Ameriplan Convention 2008

Ameriplan Convention 2008
Receiving ACE Recruiter Award

Awards Night

Awards Night

Leaders of Tomorrow 2008

Leaders of Tomorrow 2008



Ameriplan Convention 2009

Ameriplan Convention 2009
Susan & Justin Goodknight (My Mentors)

Acheiver's Dinner

Acheiver's Dinner

Freedom at Home Team NSD Meeting

Janie and Micheal Jones, FAHT Founders

Proud of you Tresie


Top Producers Trip 2009

Top Producers Trip 2009