My Ameriplan® Story...


As a now Successful Work at Home Mom I have had much of the same experience as many who visit this website, those who are searching for work-at-home with no success or have tried so many "work at home opportunities" they are just sick and tired of the run around, wasted time and wasted money.

In 2004 I was working outside the home 60 hours a week as a Restaurant Manager. Just having my second child I was saddened to have to leave my children everyday and go to work doing something I did not have a passion for. I basically missed my youngest daughter's first year of life because of the hours my outside the home job demanded of me. I finally had it and that is when I started my long, hard search for work-at-home. It took me over 3 years of searching before finding my true passion and niche here with Ameriplan® and the Freedom at Home Team. I wanted something that would be successful and profitable but also give me joy, happiness and truly helped others. As it turns out it was worth searching, going through the obstacles and losing thousands because I am now home full time with my baby girls, living on my own terms, my own way and now achieving what many are in search for on their journey for work-at-home.

By December of 2007, I had found myself thousands in debt, not able to pay my bills, late on rent and was about to have my utilities turned off. With two daughters, working full time outside the home and spending years searching for work-at-home... I was fed up and frusterated but determined and dedicated to finally finding what I had been searching for so long. I had spent and lost over $15,000 on many different work-at-home opportunities by this time. Many were scams or "So Called" ways to earn income from home and others were not my true passion nor companies that could be trusted for a solid, legitimate way to work-at-home or bring in a good income. After years of losing my hard earned money on everything from "Stuffing Envelopes" to "Data Entry" to even a few different "Money Making Opportunities"... I finally found what I was looking for. The company and team had been placed in front of me many times in my search but I never pursued it as I did not completely understand yet what working from home was, the options that were available to me and what a true, legitimate opportunity was.

January of 2008 was the month that changed my life. I had decided to start Ameriplan® and the Freedom at Home Team. I knew of the company by this time, studied it, researched it and was ready to make it happen. Since having many money obstacles to overcome, I could not afford to start so I went to sell what I could on Craigslist to get the start up cost. Well, that Craigslist was a blessing! I got the start up and just gave it everything I had. While working outside the home I built a successful Home Based Business with Ameriplan®. I came home within 6 months of starting the business. Yes, it was hard. Yes, I had to sacrifice alot of things I loved to make it possible... but it was more than worth it! Bringing me home full time, I now have the Success and Happiness I was looking for.

As Ameriplan® completely changed my life and gave me that opportunity to become a Work at Home Success and a Full Time Mom, I am determined to help as many as I can become successful working from home with Ameriplan® and the Freedom at Home Team. After the many years searching, losing thousands and running into dead end after dead end I have not only gained the experience, knowledge and resources to true work-at-home but my main passion is to help others not go through the terrible experience and loss I had to. I have made it my purpose, my passion and most of all my dream to giving all those in the same place I was an opportunity to change their life and pursue their dreams.


You can become a Work at Home Success, you just need to take the first step... joining Ameriplan®.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ameriplan Convention 2009

Ameriplan Convention 2009
Awards Night

FAHT Event 2008

FAHT Event 2008
Myself and FAHT Founders!

Ameriplan Convention 2008

Ameriplan Convention 2008
Receiving ACE Recruiter Award

Awards Night

Awards Night

Leaders of Tomorrow 2008

Leaders of Tomorrow 2008



Ameriplan Convention 2009

Ameriplan Convention 2009
Susan & Justin Goodknight (My Mentors)

Acheiver's Dinner

Acheiver's Dinner

Freedom at Home Team NSD Meeting

Janie and Micheal Jones, FAHT Founders

Proud of you Tresie


Top Producers Trip 2009

Top Producers Trip 2009