May Madness - ONLY $9.95 to Start!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!!
I know many of you have been looking into Ameriplan®, wanting to join, thinking about joining or debating on if you should or not… or have not looked into the Home Business Opportunity yet and were interested in more information. I wanted to place a quick post to let you know that we are currently having an enrollment promotion and it is now ONLY $9.95 to get started for the month of May!

I know you are truly interested in generating an income from the comfort of your home and the startup cost may have been a concern for you. Hopefully this will help you out!! Please feel free to listen to a recorded presentation call at 760-569-1331 at your convenience or look through all the options on the right for all of the details, you can also request an interview anytime at http://www.requestmyinterview.info/. The call and website goes over exactly who we are, what we do and how we get paid. See if this company makes sense to you like it has for 60,000 others that are already working at home with us. Then let me know if you feel this company would be a good fit for you and your family!

You can reach me at 480-588-7778, Instant Message me on Yahoo (AmeriplanWAHM) or email me at JenniferMay@ameriplan.net anytime to process your application, ask questions or get additional information.

If you are ready to get started and take advantage of the $9.95 Start Up you can ENROLL HERE anytime!

This company afforded me the opportunity to be home full time with my children as you will see in my Success Story right below this post. And has been a HUGE blessing for myself and my family! So, I truly have a passion for letting others know that you DO have options. There IS a better way! After 1 year with Ameriplan I was making $20,000+ a year from home, 25 hours per week. If I can do it, so can you! I started over 2 years ago during a promotion as well and was able to take advantage of growing my business tremendously the first few months.. you have this same opportunity your very first month but more incredible circumstances since it is a $10 promotion and not the $25 promotion that I had when I started!!! Only $10 Bucks!
Also, keep in mind that Ameriplan® has an “A” rating with the BBB! We are very proud to be a part of a Company with so many solid crendentials and mostly a Company that really helps those in need!
Hopefully, the legitimacy of a company is your first priority as it was mine!

To Enroll... Click Here or call me directly at 480-588-7778 anytime!

Have a beautiful day!

To Your Success,
Jennifer May
National Sales Director
480-588-7778
Millennium Club Member
Leaders Of Tomorrow 2008
Nationwide ACE Recruiter 2008, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ameriplan Convention 2009

Ameriplan Convention 2009
Awards Night

FAHT Event 2008

FAHT Event 2008
Myself and FAHT Founders!

Ameriplan Convention 2008

Ameriplan Convention 2008
Receiving ACE Recruiter Award

Awards Night

Awards Night

Leaders of Tomorrow 2008

Leaders of Tomorrow 2008



Ameriplan Convention 2009

Ameriplan Convention 2009
Susan & Justin Goodknight (My Mentors)

Acheiver's Dinner

Acheiver's Dinner

Freedom at Home Team NSD Meeting

Janie and Micheal Jones, FAHT Founders

Proud of you Tresie


Top Producers Trip 2009

Top Producers Trip 2009