WHY Ameriplan® Changed my Life!

As I sit here and think about where I might have been if I did not start Ameriplan® in January of 2008, I almost feared what would have been if Ameriplan® did not come in my path. Would I still be working as a Restaurant Manager 60 hours a week? Would I be working at some terrible job I didn't have a passion for? Would I be listening to somebody else tell me what to do, when to work and that I can't be there when my little one's get sick? Would I still be missing time with my children, something I could never get back?

I now know Ameriplan® was placed there for a reason, it came in my path to save me and my family... not only from living a life of 'surviving' but also to show me there is a better way of living. My children are everything to me and now I get to spend each and everyday with them. What a blessing! To come from working for somebody else, unhappy and without spending each day with my girls to... living my life on my own terms, spending each day with my baby girls and being able to achieve financial freedom... that right there is WHY Ameriplan® has changed my life for the better!

My WHY is the reason for my success with Ameriplan®. It is what gave me the courage, the determination, the dedication and most of all the heart to make it possible to pursue my dreams. It is what drives me each and everyday to help another pursue their dreams, to help another know there is more to life than just 'surviving', to help another make that change in their life that is so desperately needed, to help another know they can do this and that I believe in them, just like it was done for me. My WHY is my two beautiful daughters... the reason I breathe, the reason I do what I do, the reason I give my all to everything I do. They gave me the hope and faith to making my dreams possible and Ameriplan® is my most wonderful tool to achieving those dreams! Ameriplan® as a Company by far has the best services in the discount and savings industry. I have such a passion for helping others and that is what we do each and everyday! So not only do I have two beautiful WHY's to pursuing this dream, but I have one of the best Home Business Opportunities out there to represent.

So as I sit here and really think about how I got here and WHY Ameriplan® changed my life... I feel so thankful, blessed and honored to have found, become a part of and been given the opportunity to join a Company that is truly giving people a chance to change their lives!

Request an Interview Today to learn more about Ameriplan®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ameriplan Convention 2009

Ameriplan Convention 2009
Awards Night

FAHT Event 2008

FAHT Event 2008
Myself and FAHT Founders!

Ameriplan Convention 2008

Ameriplan Convention 2008
Receiving ACE Recruiter Award

Awards Night

Awards Night

Leaders of Tomorrow 2008

Leaders of Tomorrow 2008



Ameriplan Convention 2009

Ameriplan Convention 2009
Susan & Justin Goodknight (My Mentors)

Acheiver's Dinner

Acheiver's Dinner

Freedom at Home Team NSD Meeting

Janie and Micheal Jones, FAHT Founders

Proud of you Tresie


Top Producers Trip 2009

Top Producers Trip 2009